for sale, RARE AK bayonets: 1987 experimental 6x5, IDF issued yugo 6x4

AK Bayonets for Sale

Moderator: Mr. B.

Anonimi8989

for sale, RARE AK bayonets: 1987 experimental 6x5, IDF issued yugo 6x4

Post by Anonimi8989 »

FIRST - i know i'm a new user here - but i can provide dozens of only positive feedbacks from other boards (especially AK files, same username), as well as some forum members here know me. feel free to ask me for those if you hesitate.

for sale are two rare AK bayonets, perfect for expanding your collection with some special birds.

Experimental 1987 6x5 bayonet
. those were issued in small quantities by the Soviets to their troops in afghanistan as a trial for their new design: a bayonet with the wire cutter that goes THROUGH the scabbard instead of the traditional style.
After a short field test during the soviet-afghan war, the new design eventually rejected and they came back to the simple "mushroom" and holed-blade wire-cutter design that we all know today. hence, their finished bayonet was the traditional 6x5 bayonet (AK74 black bayonet), in 1989.
the exact item offered is plum colored, bayonet marked 229, scabbard is unmarked (mostly they were unmarked).
Those were $1,000 about 10 years ago, and are unobtainium nowadays.

IDF (Israeli) issued 6x4, made by Yugoslavia. those are being used by mines removal crew. there were two types of markings (fonts) and locations: sharper / rounder font, and as for the scabbard - marking of the metal tip or of the plastic top part (just as this one is). see such a combined specimen (like 99% of them) in the russian book "Штыки к автоматам Калашникова", 2012. you can see pictures of them being use by IDF troops in the field down below. there was also a hungarian model that had been used. as for the process of etching and marking them, the real ones were NEVER matching. bayo marked 575704, scabbard marked 196576.
This is the exact item offered.

attached are pics of the two exact units offered. the experimental is on the top, the yugo IDF is on the buttom. on the side by side pic, yugo on right, experimental on left.
PRESS ON A PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT.
Image Image Image Image

plus both models being used in the field:
the experimental model 1987, being used in afghanisthan:
Image Image

The idf issued one, on mines digging:
Image Image Image

watch out for fakes in the IDF issued ones, mine is guaranteed to be original (again, i can attach my feedback - and also a thumb up from first hand as friends, Martin Ivie and Kirill Barishnikov, both AK bayonets' books authors and friends of mine - which can guarantee authenticity from personal acquaintance with me and with the items), and also - those came diretly from the IDF and will be shipped directly from israel!
GET BOTH for $1300 shipped, registered international mail!
PM me for more.