Where are all the bayonets for sale??

Kalashnikov Bayonets Sought to Purchase or Trade

Moderator: Mr. B.

Brian
Site Admin

Where are all the bayonets for sale??

Post by Brian »

Seems to me that everything has increased in price. You used to be able to buy complete bayonets for $25 and $30 etc. Now even the common ones, everyone seems to be asking for $50 upwards.
I have a new, beginner and thriving market for AK bayonets here in South Africa, but with our currency in the toilet...I can't make anything if I have to pay $50 a bayo.
So does anyone have any bayonets for sale at a decent price? Nothing specific. Although Bulgarian or Russian AK74's are popular. Looking for anything that is in decent condition. Doesn't have to be $20 each...but not $60 each if possible.
Even complete Romy's would be an option. Or Yugos.
Just taking a chance that people have some stuff lying around.
Brian
- Admin -
MDIvie

Re: Where are all the bayonets for sale??

Post by MDIvie »

Brian,

I've got a deal for you. I have the following "starter set"

1. Matched serial number Yugo complete with hanger and wrist strap in good to very good condition
2. Matched serial number Bulgarian Orange Type II in near mint condition with hanger and wrist strap
3. Arsenal rework East German AKM Type IIwith hanger and wrist strap
4. Matched serial number Romanian, has a chip in the grip where double hook hanger has ridden with double hook hanger (no belt loop of course) and wrist strap

Package deal for $140 plus shipping.

Let me know
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Thanks Martin. Can you send a pic of the chip in the Romy? The lot sounds interesting, I'll be in touch soon.
Brian
- Admin -
MDIvie

Post by MDIvie »

Brian, did you get the pic of the Romy? May be able to upgrade it if necessary. It was the knife that came with the hanger.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Thanks, I got the pics. Interested, but need to wait about 3 days as I have some deals waiting that will determine what I have to spend. Appreciate it.
Brian
- Admin -