AK47 Bayonet Collectors Guide - Special Preview & Feedback LIVE

For the Identification of Unknown AK Bayonets and Related Discussion such as Displaying, Use, etc

Moderator: Mr. B.

Bubba

AK47 Bayonet Collectors Guide - Special Preview & Feedback LIVE

Post by Bubba »

Looking for some feedback on a new project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QsUTst9SJU
Mr. B.

Re: AK47 Bayonet Collectors Guide - Special Preview & Feedback LIVE

Post by Mr. B. »

An old web site hopefully being brought up to date. Lots of errors and omissions. It was OK in the old days before newer more up to date information became available. Also newer web sites like this one with more detailed pictures and information on an open Forum.
Also this Forum is limited to only Kalashnikov BAYONETS and related items.
Good luck with your new project. Always open always open to new ideas and information.
Mike
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

are you saying that talking about a collectors guide about AK bayonets is too off topic for the forum?
Mr. B.

Post by Mr. B. »

Honestly, as I become older I realize that hard copy references are out dated. They are often out dated before they are published. I have shelves and drawers full of printed info and reference books in several different languages. Most of it is outdated and has many errors and omissions. I prefer focusing on just one basic topic, AK Bayonets. Some are just relatives, but still are Bayonets and mount on Kalashnikov style weapons. I also prefer detailed pictures and information over drawings/art work. Mike
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

yea, well this is a collectors guide, not a photo reference

The fun interacting with other collectors was a big part of the fun of the growth of the collection for me, and I would like to try to hand that over with the bayos to the next people who will appreciate these