Warsaw pact knives

For the Discussion of Anything Off-Topic

Moderator: Mr. B.

Marco

Warsaw pact knives

Post by Marco »

Hi!

I'm interested by AK bayonets, but also for all combloc knives or kind of. Here are pictures of what I have in my display.

Could you send pictures of combloc knives you have? Thanks a lot!!

Marco.
Attachments
Collec8.JPG
Collec7.JPG
Collec5.JPG
Mr. B.

Re: Warsaw pact knives

Post by Mr. B. »

Very nice collection, excellent display! I have no ComBloc knives, but thanks for asking.

Yes, I am also interested in all ComBloc weapons, uniforms and equipment including military knives. I have some knowledge of the knives and they are included in some of my reference material. However, I prefer to limit my interest and FOCUS on only Kalashnikov Military Bayonets and related items/accessories.

ComBloc knives opens up a whole new dimension in collecting and interests. A very broad field with unlimited variations and very little standardization. It varies from different time period and countries to different functions.

Everyone has their own interests. Do what you enjoy! Mike
Marco

Post by Marco »

Hi Mike,

As you are also interested by ComBloc uniforms, a picture with my NRS-2 and a Ratnik "partizan" suit I received few weeks ago (jacket and trousers).

Regards, Marco.
Attachments
Spetsnaz.jpg
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Wow...impressive collection. Particularly the NRS2's. I've been after a mechanism for my NRS or NRS2 for years. Pretty much impossible. But I'm not giving up hope.
I have a handful of assorted knives like the Polish WZ.55 and the Spatsnaz machete you have there. I don't particularly collect Com-Bloc, but I like unusual and rare stuff.
Brian
- Admin -
Marco

Post by Marco »

Hello Brian, My NRS2 is a demilitarized one. My contact could have the good pieces to make it work, but 1500 euros and I think big problems with customs..... So I have this one and it's good for me.
As you can see, I have in my display the VZ75 in military issue and civilian issue. Same for DDR KM66, military and civilian market issue.
And same for Hungary combat knife.
I'm happy to have Russian rescue machete with the folding knife and also the Yougo fighting knife I found in Bosnia some years ago when I was French soldier over there...
Regards.
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Marco, supernice collection!
Warsaw pact knives... Wow!! I do not need one more area of blades to collect but I find these extremely interesting.
I want to learn more about this... so I will probably contact you Marco with a lot of questions... :-) :-)

Best,
Stefan
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Marco,
If you ever find a source for a mechanism....even a deact one, please let me know. I'm fascinated by the way they work and would really like an example.
That folding knife is also ultra rare. Beautiful collection!
Brian
- Admin -
Marco

Post by Marco »

Re,
No way for the moment to have NRS pieces, due to the war you know. Perhaps an other time, why not!... Regards. Marco.