Resistance is futile ...

For the Identification of Unknown AK Bayonets and Related Discussion such as Displaying, Use, etc

Moderator: Mr. B.

Anthony

Resistance is futile ...

Post by Anthony »

It really is ...
So I went gap filling. Nice examples of 6H4 Tula and Izhevsk sporting very different type 1 & 2 characteristics and markings along with a rather nice Tula 6H3
IMG_0914.jpg
IMG_0913.jpg
MDIvie

Re: Resistance is futile ...

Post by MDIvie »

Nice Examples
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

wrote: ... Nice Examples ...
I tried to gather as good as I could find. Targeted as gap fillers to similar, but intentionally different, items that I already have. This group was selected for overall condition, placement of arsenal marks (either on the grips and/or crossguard and pedestal). They were also chosen to fill the maker by type 1 or 2 classification.
The 6H3 Tula was not specifically sought by me but I thought it was rather novel ... in that I've not come across one before.
The collection continues to grow and develop and is a very pleasant distraction from the everyday shenanigans that seems to dominate the ether right now. :shock:
steelmonkey

Post by steelmonkey »

I like, how are the prices for these, in the UK?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

steelmonkey wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:58 pm I like, how are the prices for these, in the UK?
I don't normally buy from the UK ... I have a number of contacts that I like to use. The dealers in the UK don't have much interest in AK stuff what they do have I don't consider to be very good examples and they tend to take the piss with pricing.