Boring

For the Discussion of Anything Off-Topic

Moderator: Mr. B.

ou75id32

Boring

Post by ou75id32 »

It seems this forum is even worst than old , big mouth ignorant "i know all i invent" mike didn't still learned nothing (even when you beat him with facts his head cant remember so he rather sticks to his fantasy) but it is well protected for some internal interest ,till death he couldn't find nothing, you have inactive members in list some register even triple time under same name and state , two moderators in which one owns painted fakes and other who even his amount of knowledge believes in tula transitional :rotfl: (damn needs lot of learning about russian bayonets because almost bought fake and if someone don't believes have conversation proof from ebay )..

Be serious you will all still digg in the dark hope you again learned something from my posts , same thing from old forum it seems lot of russian info waits you for next 40 years since you know only your language and finding info asks not forums but wide search..

Bye to all never been on such dead at start forum and such inactive members that have knowledge only to post photos... :rotfl:
Who needs me has my mail ...
Mr. B.

Re: Boring

Post by Mr. B. »

Goodbye, you will definitely be missed! Yes, it must be very boring for someone like you who already knows it all .... or thinks he does.
Good luck where ever you go, you may need it. Hopefully the rest of us will be able to carry on without your valuable participation.

Mike
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Bye now.
:tip:
Brian
- Admin -
norrick

Post by norrick »

You're leaving now? I just joined ffs :-o
штык?
porterkids

Post by porterkids »

I think it's sad when forum members feel the need to dismiss, question or put down what others have to offer. Despite what some of you may think, none of you know everything (myself definitely included). Everyone has something of value to add. Personalities and egos have been the downfall of more than one forum.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

It is what it is. Those that participated on past forums will know that it was a marriage that could never last.
Divorce is sometimes good for the sanity.
Let's carry on and do what we do.
Brian
- Admin -
Mr. B.

Post by Mr. B. »

The definition of Forum is "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged". It is a place to share information, pictures, ideas, opinions and theories in able to learn from others about our mutual interests. One must be able to ask questions, discuss, debate and share information in a civilized, respectful manner to participate and learn. I certain do not know everything and I apologize if I come off this way. I often post pictures and information that may be incorrect, either intentionally or unknowingly. I do this to instigate responses and discussions and learn from others. I also recognize that much of what I think I know and that what is available in references materials may be questionable or incorrect. We need to share what knowledge we have and learn from what others have to offer.

I don't believe that personalities and egos have been the downfall, we all have them. It's the bad attitudes and disrespect of others that causes the Forums to fail.

Mike
kstim

Post by kstim »

ou75id32: All I can tell, being new to this forum, is that English is not your native language?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

He's gone...a good thing.
Brian
- Admin -