Would it be possible?

For the Discussion of Anything Off-Topic

Moderator: Mr. B.

Gyppo

Would it be possible?

Post by Gyppo »

Any chance that the board could be made more mobile friendly? I know of several people who are attempting to partake but aren't able to from mobile devices.

I for one know that I still can't upload a picture from my phone. It's the only camera I actually use so it would be helpful if it could be made possible.

Thanks!
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Would it be possible?

Post by Brian »

Should be able to log in and interact fine through mobile. What is the exact error you are getting?
And is it browsing, or only uploading files?
It may be the max file sizes that are conflicting. Many people take cell pics at a high res, and since there is a max image file size, and also dimension size, they may be trying to upload pics that are just too large? Try a smaller pic.
Max image size is 2 megs, and I have increased the physical size to 2500x2500 from 1500x1500.
But anything larger than 1500x1500 will change to a link instead of displaying directly to prevent forced scrolling.
Please update so we can sort this out.
Brian
- Admin -
croblade

Post by croblade »

It work ok here.
Gyppo

Post by Gyppo »

I ended up finding an app on my phone that I could use to compress images. Worked fine after that. I was just trying to get a few questions answered for some friends that had issues.

Much appreciated