World Wide Pandemic

For the Discussion of Anything Off-Topic
Mr. B.

World Wide Pandemic

Post by Mr. B. » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:45 pm

Not sure how it is in your neck of the woods, (or World). But where I live we are in the midst of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) invasion. All except essential businesses have been closed and we are under indefinite home confinement. Being confined is tolerable, but difficult to find thing to do after a while. Need distractions and finding time to spent with my AK bayonet collection. Perhaps a good time to exchange info and pictures of our references and collection. Anybody else have anything to share or discuss? Mike

ilian

Re: World Wide Pandemic

Post by ilian » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:43 am

Me, i have a lot of free time, confined at home, :/

RPBCPS

Post by RPBCPS » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:30 pm

and the UK joins you, from tonight we are also officially on lockdown...

Stay safe
Richard

Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:40 pm

Today, the entire South Africa went into a strict 21 day lockdown. Not allowed out of the house unless for food shopping or medicine. Only essential people can be on the roads, army and police patrolling.
NO alcohol may be purchased or transported anywhere. If you want it, it better be in your home already.
NO restaurants open, no take-out deliveries. Only essential goods may be purchases. Borders closed, no-one in or out.
I get to spend some time with my various weapon collections.
Brian
- Admin -

Mr. B.

Post by Mr. B. » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:26 pm

Wow, that's strict! Probably for the best. I wish that either the US Federal government or the individual states would have clamped down sooner. As it is our infection rates are still climbing. We personally are in our 3rd week of strict individual isolation. A decent supply of medicinal alcohol certainly helps. Stay safe! Mike