Another newbie ...

For the Identification of Unknown AK Bayonets and Related Discussion such as Displaying, Use, etc

Moderator: Mr. B.

Anthony

Another newbie ...

Post by Anthony »

Hi y'all ... a very quick intro.
Firstly, thank you Brian for accepting my request to join this group. Over the past six weeks I've gleaned a lot of interesting material and facts about this particular sub set of bayonet collecting as a guest visiting this forum. I thank you all for contributing to it and sharing your valuable insights.
Obviously, I've arrived at the party rather late but arrive I have ... six weeks ago I had no AK weapon platform bayonets ... I now have circa 35 and counting. The best ones are apparently snuggled down in the collections of others but every now and then a reasonable example surfaces and can be snagged. I'm not sure how where I'll end up with this but I'm currently enjoying the journey during these odd if not difficult times. I'll assemble the developing hoard for a photo shoot in order that you can see what I've discovered to date ... I just tagged them all and put them in storage totes to clear the workshop for other projects. That's it for now ... I'll continue with the research and identification of the ones I want next. Enjoy what remains of the weekend.
ilian

Re: Another newbie ...

Post by ilian »

Welcome on board :)
furtium

Re: Another newbie ...

Post by furtium »

Welcome