Mail Call Today

For the Identification of Unknown AK Bayonets and Related Discussion such as Displaying, Use, etc

Moderator: Mr. B.

Kcray

Mail Call Today

Post by Kcray »

Mail man was very nice to me today! Received two polish 6h3 bayonets and a North Korean AKM. The orange polish is very nice condition and has never been numbered and the brown is also very nice with matching numbers. I'm so happy to add these to my collection.
MDIvie

Re: Mail Call Today

Post by MDIvie »

Very lucky on the 6H3 bayonets. Very nice.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

That's a great parcel, and worth some $$'s at the current prices :-)
Dunno what is happening, but general prices seem to be going through the roof lately. Average price on a bayonet seems to be $80 or more? :shock:
Polish ones not messed with too much are great. I have to find a black handle one for myself. NK is very scarce and expensive currently.
Well done.
Brian
- Admin -
Mr. B.

Post by Mr. B. »

Nice finds on the bayonets, especially the 6H3 Polish ones. Un-numbered and matching ones are hard to find. Nice scabbard variations as well, early painted and later blued. Looks like unusual rivets on the painted one? And at least one of the hangers is the more scarce stitched ones as well. Great condition and hard to find variations! I have a matching black 6H3 with a painted scabbard and you have a brown one, that sort of confirms that they are the early versions.

Mike
FirearmFrank

Post by FirearmFrank »

nice!!!
Firearm Collector / Builder. AK Bayonet Collector
Hungarian AMD65, Converted Saiga .223, Plum Bulgarian AK74, Yugo M70

WTB: Lithuanian Camo AK Bayonet Frog, Black Egyptian Maadi Bayonet