Bayonet Training Devices

For the Identification of Unknown AK Bayonets and Related Discussion such as Displaying, Use, etc

Moderator: Mr. B.

Mr. B.

Bayonet Training Devices

Post by Mr. B. »

The focus of my collecting is on Military Issue Kalashnikov Bayonets. They must be able to be mounted on a Kalashnikov weapon variation and issued for military service use. I try to avoid commemorative and parade/dress type items, etc.. However, I do pick up random AK bayonet training device as they are also military issue. I am not sure whether to post them under individual countries or here under general discussion. Some trainers represent just a bayonet, (i.e. Poland), others simulate a bayonet mounted on a rifle, (i.e. DDR). Is anyone else interested in these training versions and if so any recommendations as to where to post them?

Mike
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Bayonet Training Devices

Post by Brian »

I would suggest in their respective countries, for easier reference and finding later.
I agree, I avoid the parade ones and commemorative, and factory commercial marked ones. But the trainers are related and issued. I've only gone for the weapon mounted ones myself, but know the EG rifles etc...
Look forward to seeing more.
Brian
- Admin -
porterkids

Re: Bayonet Training Devices

Post by porterkids »

Sorry, I want them all. I don't have a lot of them but I do have a number of the Polish commemoratives.

I would put everything under its country of original. As Brian stated, it would be easier to find it in the future.