WTS Some AK bayonets and more

AK Bayonets for Sale

Moderator: Mr. B.

ilian

WTS Some AK bayonets and more

Post by ilian »

Hi!

I need some money for a personal project so i am selling a part of my collection :oops:
The list is on the PDF on this site:

http://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2016/10/20/cl ... o-10-2016/

You have to click on "télécharger le fichier" button to get the list, and i am sorry but the list is in french ...

Ask for pictures ;)

:Tx:
Mr. B.

Re: WTS Some AK bayonets and more

Post by Mr. B. »

I was able to download the list and translate your list. There may be some items on it that I would be interested in buying. However the descriptions and translations leave lots of questions. Are pictures available somewhere on line? Remember, even a single picture is worth a thousand words. I seem to remember you having pictures of your collection somewhere online previously!? Thanks, Mike
MDIvie

Post by MDIvie »

Mike,

Can you post ilian's list in English? I started to use his link then it wanted to install a bunch of crap and that is something I don't want to do.
Mr. B.

Post by Mr. B. »

Yeah, been there, done that. I got all the way to the "pay" page before I figured out it was a bunch of crap. Killed that and went back and followed his directions and used the rectangular blue button at the bottom of the page and was able to down load the 3 page PDF with no trouble. Copied it on clipboard took it to Bing/google entered "French to English translation". Pasted the info and received a very rough translation. If that doesn't work for you I will down load it and send to you via PM. The translation didn't help me much .... need pictures. Mike
ilian

Post by ilian »

i can do a list in english it's not a problem ;)

For the pics i have them on my PC not online for the moment.
ilian

Post by ilian »

I will do a post for each bayonet that i am selling, it will be more simple ;)