From russia with love. hangers straps etc..

AK Bayonets for Sale

Moderator: Mr. B.

ou75id32

From russia with love. hangers straps etc..

Post by ou75id32 »

Got package few days ago came from Russia , had luck to find them at the right moment on one site ... arrived mostly black hangers and few brownies with some straps but those are not for sale (few came without metal plates it seems they were lost or will arrive in next parcel), hangers are new never used seems to be old reserves stored for years in warehouse got specific smell when arrived, pebbled got before there is more to arrive soon ..
For now I'll just sell black hangers on forum some are for ebay... others are also for ebay mostly but I there is any interest you can ask (need to see how many hangers I have because some are for my bayonets that didn't had one)..
Price for one black hanger is 9$ plus shipping

MDIvie

Re: From russia with love. hangers straps etc..

Post by MDIvie »

I need the white wrist strap.
ou75id32

Post by ou75id32 »

Sold bayonet complete with strap and white hanger , this strap belongs to another white hanger that needs to arrive , got 3 pieces hangers and straps as present.. Seen same strap on one russian webshop hope there are few pieces to get, just for resale..
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Are there any rules/standards as far as what hanger goes with what bayonet or what era?
I was told certain hangers/straps were used during the Afghanistan days, but would like to hear more about what to pair with what.
Brian
- Admin -
ou75id32

Post by ou75id32 »

Don't know where did you hear about afghan but it is nonsense, the only standards you have are measures for making straps and hangers, there is a chronology of hangers used with 6x3 bayonet and some were dedicated to special bayonets mostly you can identify tula and wrote about it on ex forum and D ring difference between flat and rounded but there was also one early type that had rounded D ring .. I'll try to write again same topic with more details, but hangers were produced in extremely big numbers and you have series like I have where you can see different thickness of leather used there is no rule about color since except leather it was also used artificial leather in "red" color ... This is gone to offtopic ...